Invest in USA/Orlando
A VERY STABLE COUNTRY & STRONG ECONOMY
- The United States of America is literally the most famous place on earth. Besides a long list of tourist attractions like the statue of liberty, Golden Gate Bridge, Mount Rushmore, and Grand Canyon, there are numerous other factors that serve as fuel for the popularity of the US. The things that make the US so well-known include food, music, culture, sports, technological innovations, historical personalities, and more. As a politically stable country that welcomes foreign investors, the USA presents one of the most exciting opportunities for Global investors.
GOOD CAPITAL APPRECIATION
- US investors enjoy an an average gross yield of 9%, and up to 19% in some markets, meaning a $100,000 property can return $19,000 dollars each year in rent (in addition to any appreciation in the value of the property).
HIGHER RENTAL RETURN
- Per the S&P 500 index, the average return on investment in the US is 8.6% to 10.6% depending on the type of the Property and that makes USA one of the destinations around the globe for property investors.
- Through EB-5 program, you and your immediate family can qualify for green cards through investment of at least $500,000, there should be no mortgage against your property and it should be completely habitable.
ORLANDO IS ONE OF THE BEST CITIES IN THE U.S TO INVEST IN REAL ESTATE
NUMBER ONE TOURIST DESTINATION
- Orlando’s economy is absolutely thriving. As a major tourist attraction, such as Walt Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Studios make Orlando one of the World’s most popular places to visit. In 2018, Orlando tourism officials announced that Orlando received a record-breaking 75 million annual visitors – a 4.2% increase from 2017.
- With this increase in visitors, comes an increase in real estate interest. Whether it be vacation homes, permanent residences, or investment property, Orlando is expected to continue to profit from rising levels of demand for visitor accommodation.
SIGNIFICANT RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- By investing in popular tourist destination, that has access to the world-class amenities and hospitality services, investors can capitalise on the rise in demand for vacation homes and create a consistent, long-term revenue stream. According to the US Census Bureau, properties controlled by property management operations have an occupancy rate of 73.5%.
- A three-bedroom property in a good neighbourhood in Orlando goes for as little as $155,000.
Zillow. “Orlando Home Prices and Values” Retrieved from: https://www.zillow.com/orlando-fl/home-values/. February 20, 2019.
The Orlando Sentinel. “Orlando’s Economy is Expected to Keep Growing in 2019- But Some Areas Will See a Slowdown.” Retrieved from: https://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/os-cfb-2019-economy-forecast-20190117-story.html February 20, 2019.
Forbes. “How Much to Invest in Florida Real Estate.” Retrieved from: https://www.forbes.com/sites/ingowinzer/2019/02/05/how-to-invest-in-florida-real-estate/#3515f6c719eb. February 20, 2019.